2021 New 8.0-inch foldable smartphone 5G Regular price € 40.99 Sale price € 19.67 Sale

NiGiv
New Community Member

Hello, fb is full of advertisments like the one in the title by different sellers.

They sell a super expensive foldable phone-tablet for 20€ but that's not my problem (hustlers do exist everywere).

My problem is how do they use PayPal to make their scam. The PayPal link is integrated in payment page of hustlers site, so everything looks legit about this purchase. Everything looks OK and you have the feeling that you pay with PayPal 23$ to buy a product that usualy costs 2000$.

How do they do it?  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Roseslone55
Contributor
Contributor
Well I wish I would have check this out before I got this for my husband never got the phone at all but got the free smart bracelet and NO charger for it and it's a weird charger also and now everything says not found or doesn't work
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Roseslone55,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear a recent purchase wasn't exactly as you had expected. I would recommend seeing if the option to open a dispute for an item Not as Described is available in our Resolution Center. If it was sent as a Friends and Family payment, unfortunately that option would not be available. If you do not see the option to open a dispute, I'd recommend reaching out to your bank or debit / credit card to see what options may be available. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.