Javascript API returning weasley_content_missing_en_AU_compliance.sanctions

SevenClouds
Contributor
Contributor

I am using the javascript sdk and for some cards the api is returning "weasley_content_missing_en_AU_compliance.sanctions" and then going off to another login window where the same account/card details are being asked that have just been filled in. 

Has anybody else experienced this? Certainly seems to be associated with Commonwealth Bank cards here in Australia, but I am confused as paypal is rendering the information capture form. 

The customer sees a form with the same data coming up and then exits the process. 

Any help greatly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kavyar

Good day @SevenClouds 

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

Upon investigation, it has come to our attention that this error message "weasley_content_missing_en_AU_compliance.sanctions" does not appear to be a standard error message from a JavaScript API. It seems to be a custom error message that is specific to either the API you are using or the code that has been written.

I would suggest to please contact your website developer or the support of the third-party platform (eCommerce) to cross check the integration code.

If your still facing issues, please create an MTS ticket via -  https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detailed information and error details.

Sincerely,

Kavya

PayPal MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.