Reporting bugs in new Reporting screens

WHSRobotics
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone get this to someone in Paypal who might care?  I tried to use the new reporting screens and things are flaky:

- When I type in the From... date field and press backspace to try to get to the beginning and type a new date, as soon as I get to the first character it refills the date with the current date

- I finally was able to enter my 7/1 date by clicking around the popup calendar

- I want a CSV and that seems to be two steps... 1) Create a report then once it's run, 2) click Request a CVS. Why not 1 easy step?

- I pressed the "Give us your feedback" link and got a page "This content is blocked, contact the site owner to fix the issue".

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @WHSRobotics

Congratulations on your first post in the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you encountered when trying to create reports. I suggest providing this information to the Merchant Technical Support team. You can reach them here. If you need help creating any of the reports due to the issues popping up, you can reach Customer Support through one of the options on our Help Center here

I hope you're able to create the reports and report the errors soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.