PayPal disputes

joderrick
Contributor
Contributor

I am really annoyed that PayPal doesn’t have extended category titles such as, seller won’t provide return address. This has happened on two of the disputes with items from China and then they have disallowed the claim? And because I didn’t give a tracking number because I can’t return it they won’t provide the return address. Especially when they say 30 days to return, you must contact the company to return. I’m never buying from china again. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joderrick 

When that happens you contact customer services at Paypal and ask for a return address then they will get it for you from the company.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

joderrick
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I did do that and I was still waiting for the return address I sent all the emails to PayPal requesting it, next thing is PayPal asking for a tracking number when I sent a message it was ignored   

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joderrick 

That's poor, phone them and appeal?

https://www.paypal.com/cshelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service--HELP378

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

joderrick
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you I will try it’s happened with two claims. I will try to never order from china again 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.