Why is it so hard to get any help? Different accounts, different activity download options.

MyCheaperStuff
Contributor
Contributor

It is so frustrating. 

I have three different paypal personal accounts -  thought one was business account, but since I get prompted to upgrade to a business account, I guess its not.

Can't get the all of the information needed in activity download nor get financial statement summaries for two of the three accounts. 

Can't find a place to message for help or even a phone number.

I want to be able to get now and in the future: annual financial statements with summarized fees and returns, and detailed activity download, with all fields particularly  date, gross amount total, fees, shipping and handling amount, payer, payment type, item # (ebay), item description, and address. 

Downloads on two of the three accounts are just date, name, and net payment amount.

Why is this so much like the wizard behind the curtain!!!  Why the difference among accounts? Why different with no explanation!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MyCheaperStuff

You are only allowed a total of 2 Paypal accounts and only then if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business.

If you have more than 2 accounts or 2 of the same type then you 'risk' them all being limited for breaking Paypals terms and conditions.

Ways to contact customer services........

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.
6. You can ask a question on here (answers from community members normally).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.