Where did Activity with running balance go Nov 2020

Bucks67
Contributor
Contributor

up to about a week ago I used to be able to reconcile my accounts by clicking "Activity>All Transactions>Transaction Type>Balance View (all transactions)" which showed a running balance after each transaction, now the running balance after each transaction has disappeared, can anyone advise as to how I can see somme sort of transaction list or statement with a running balance.

Im just about at the end of my tether with PayPal problems & glitches, i'll soon stop using PayPal for taking payments if they don't get there act together

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

lip74
New Community Member

I've been on the longest most intermittent chat session of my life (2hrs) because the disappearance of Balance View resulted in an overcharge on a credit card purchase that couldn't be explained just by looking at what PayPal now permits users to see.  The Customer support person (online with several customers at once) was able to see the running balance, but we no longer can.

Login to Me Too

Bucks67
Contributor
Contributor

It did get sorted about a week after my original post, but just now after a apple update on my IMAC the running Balance has disappeared again. 😞

Login to Me Too

Machineage
Contributor
Contributor

Loads with the same problem. PayPal have apparently 'phased out' the ability to view your running balance.

Login to Me Too

swood5952
Contributor
Contributor

Are they going to fix it?  How many have complained about this?  Paypal is way to complex to balance without it...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.