Unable to View/Download Statements

Deb_LS
New Community Member

I do not have the STATEMENTS option when I am viewing my activity.  I have tried different browsers.  When my husband logs into his account and views his activity he has a STATEMENTS option so I know it's not a problem with the browser.  I have been able to download my transactions in the past.  I have seen that others have had the same problem but don't see a resolution.

-Deb

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

rojayva
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to solve this problem for myself. I also did not see the Statements drop-down on my Activity page. I tried it at work and I DID see the Statements drop-down. What was different?  The monitor size, and hence, the screen resolution, and text size. HTML is the code used to display things on your screen and sometimes it adjusts incorrectly when sizing data for a monitor.

My monitor was already at its highest resolution, but I had my text size adjusted to 125%. This caused it to hide the Statements drop-down. When I changed it to 100% (smaller), I was instantly able to see the Statements drop-down. I hope this works for you.

Login to Me Too

madumi
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem (no statements option when viewing activity).

I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge. I have also tried multiple screen resolutions, and magnification sizes. There is no visible "statements" option to click.

I have been using PayPal for many years, and every year have been able to download my transaction history. This year, it looks like I'll have to enter each transaction manually.

A fix would be highly appreciated

Login to Me Too

madumi
Contributor
Contributor

OK, here's a workaround:

While signed in, navigate to the help article: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-subscribe-to-a-report-faq3170?app=searchAutoCom... and click on the "reports" link on that page.

At that page, you'll be able to select statements-->monthly/custom & download pdf or csv files

From the looks of it the link is to the business side of paypal. My account is a personal (non-business) account, but the link still works to download my personal transaction data.

Login to Me Too

madumi
Contributor
Contributor

Also, as it turns out, the button was "disabled," because I had not confirmed my identity on my account. There were no notifications from Paypal about this, except an email titled "Action required: Confirm your info by... to keep a PayPal balance"

Taking care of this brought back the "statements" button on the top right of my activity page.

Login to Me Too

fersure
Contributor
Contributor

Still no running account balance

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.