Received email. It is in the balance. No activity showing.

kkpbb
Contributor
Contributor

The first payment was in GBP. I received the email but it never showed in activity so I could accept the payment.

The second payment was in USD. I received the email and it shows up in the balance but there is no corresponding activity.

I tried Edge, Firefox, and the Android app. all no activity.

Just looked again. 2 hours since the GBP email - still nothing in activity.

20 minutes since the USD email. Again the USD total is in the balance, but nothing in activity.

I just sent the USD total to another account to confirm that there is not some hold.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kkpbb
Contributor
Contributor

This might be a global problem.

The payment I sent showed up in the balance of my other account, but again there is nothing in activity.

The emails are normal.

So the damaging impact is that it is not possible to accept foreign currency transactions until this bug is fixed.

Login to Me Too

SashaSasha1
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same problem, I am encountering. Customer called first, so I was aware of the transaction and amount, received the email notification, it's in the balance, but not in activity. This is a US to US sale, in USD - $$$.

Customer originally called, because they encountered a problem, when trying to use the PayPal, add to cart button. Customer was then able to complete the transaction, while we were still on the phone.

Tried calling PayPal directly, but there is currently a 4 - 5 hour wait time, so obviously others are encountering problems too.

A smaller sale ($$), that came, after the above, went through, with no problem.

The problem initially occurred between 13:00 and 14:00 EDT. Assuming, this is when the glitch first occurred.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.