How do I get the second page of an account statement?

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Hii, I really need some help. My family and I were applying to some apartment and everything went well until they asked us to send a paypal statement. We were able to get the account statement, but unfortunately we were told we needed the second page. We were sent an example (image below) of how it's supposed to look like, but the only thing we can find is the paypal account statement. There is no paypal balance account available anywhere with the balance summary or fees summary. We really need this second page or our apartment application gets thrown in the garbage. 😞

Edit cos I forgot: we called paypal and they said to go to certificates or something. They said it wouldn't show up on the app and to use a computer instead, but it is not there regardless. I ended up looking it up and it seems to be a thing for businesses. They also mentioned the custom statement but it shows up differently and a lot more simple.

Screenshot 2023-06-14 164015.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anonymous_User 

Go to Settings > Statements & Taxes > Statements > All transactions > Click Download for May Statement > Open the pdf

Look at the statement carefully. If you’ve made transactions and carried a balance on your PayPal account, the PayPal Balance Account, Balance Summary, and Fees Summary appears after the list of transactions so these sections might not be on the second page but perhaps the third, or forth page if you have a lot of transactions.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Thank you for responding.

Unfortunately, when i did that it would only show a section saying "paypal account" with all the account activity. We didn't have much activity so it's short, but the issue is that we're being told that there needs to be a second page saying "paypal balance account". The second page that has a "balance summary" and a "fees summary" section does not show up at all.

The account has only been receiving money and transferring it into the bank. Does it not show up if that's all it's been used for?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.