FIRC Certificate Issue delay

infoatrevolve
Contributor
Contributor

I previously requested FIRC Certificates from fircissuance for my PayPal accounts on 23 May 2023. However, when I inquired about the progress, I received responses from fircissuance  stating: 'Request you to kindly share the correct 16-digit UTR details starting from "CITIN..." in Excel format so that we can update the status.' I believe I have already attached the document with the UTR number starting with 'CITIN.' Can someone help me resolve this issue ?

Can someone share the contact phone number of CITI bank Mumbai ? , their current mobile number goes to customer service which only provide info about  bank loans, Credit card details.. etc.. There is no way to contact a person inside the bank

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @infoatrevolve 

Thank for writing in the PayPal Community Help!

I see you're looking for FORC documents for your PayPal account. As a PayPal merchant, you will now be able to download your Monthly Digital FIRA directly from your PayPal Business account every month at no cost. The process is completely automated, so you need not place any request for acquiring this important document. You can learn more about the process and steps to download the FIRC here : PayPal FIRC information page

Feel free to reach PayPal Support team for any additional assistance.

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.