CUSTOM REPORTS

BHINNJ
Contributor
Contributor

I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT IF USED MY CHECKING ACCT WITH PAYPAL INSTEAD OF A CREDIT CARD, THERE WOULD BE NO FEES TO THE RECEIVER(BUSINESS ACCOUNT) WHEN I SENT MONEY.  I FOUND OUT I WAS WRONG.  THEY DIDNT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING TO ME. I WANT TO 'MAKE IT RIGHT' WITH THE BUSINESS.  PLEASE TELL ME IF I CAN GET A REPORT SHOWING MY ACTIVITY FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS.  THE CUSTOM REPORT OPTION DOES NOT GO THAT FAR BACK. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BHINNJ

Sorry but what do you mean, make it right?

Sellers pay fees to accept paypal payments however they are 'funded' and you should NEVER use the friends / family option to enable the seller to evade those fees or you risk yours and their paypal accounts being limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BHINNJ
Contributor
Contributor

THE BUSINESS I WAS SENDING $ TO WAS BEING CHARGED $10 TO TAKE PART IN AN ACTIVITY ONCE A MONTH. I WAS ONLY SENDING THEM $10. THEREFORE, THEY WERE LOSING MONEY FROM ME.  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BHINNJ

But surely if they want the whole $10 they shouldn't be using paypal as anyone 'selling' and accepting payments pays paypal a fee to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

BHINNJ
Contributor
Contributor

I ASKED ABOUT CUSTOM REPORTS.  I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION, JUDGEMENT OR APPROVAL. IF  YOU DIDNT KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION I ASKED, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ANSWERED. NO THANKS TO YOU, PAYPAL CS WAS ABLE TO HELP!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BHINNJ

You 'asked' advice the second you posted on this forum and if I want to give advice OR give my opinion then I will do so as many times as I wish.

The fact its advice you don't want to hear is your problem and not mine.

So glad Paypal c.s. were able to help, don't hurry back now Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.