Including payment reqest link in email

liteman
Contributor
Contributor

How do I include a hyperlink in an email which will allow the recipient to just click the hyperlink and be taken straight to the PayPal page to make the required payment, for example

To pay the outstanding postage cost please follow this link.

I don't want to use buttons, just a simple link

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AdrianO

Hey there,

You can send the buyer an invoice or money request which will ask them to click on a link to pay. To use PayPal to create a money request, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to your account at www.paypal.co.uk
2. Click on ‘Request Money’ near the top of the page.
3. Complete the form with the recipient's email address, the amount, the currency, and the type of money request and click ‘Continue’.
• If the Money Request is for an eBay Item or Auction Goods, fill out the second page of the payment form and click ‘Continue’.
4. Review the confirmation screen and click ‘Request Money’ to send a money request or ‘Send Invoice’ to send an invoice.

To use your PayPal account to send an invoice, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to your account at www.paypal.co.uk
2. Click on ‘Request Money’ near the top of the page.
3. You can choose to ‘Create an Invoice’ by clicking on this option near the top of the page.
4. Choose ‘New Invoice’ from the ‘Select Template’ drop down list and click ‘Continue’ to start using the invoice tool.
5. Complete the form with the requested information and click ‘Continue’.
6. Review the confirmation screen and click ‘Send Invoice’.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.