Really Miffed About This One- Payment Holds

Guito2323978
Contributor
Contributor

So I got an email last year saying that all fund in my account would be placed on hold I sent an email asking if this was only ebay transactions or did they mean every single dollar that went through my account? I NEVER got a respone and since I don't sell on ebay anymore and got no response to my question I simply removed paypal as a payment option in my web store and various other sites that I sell on, well on Janurary 9 I received an email from Paypal telling me that the hold on my account has been lifted since I have had outstanding performance (apparently not using their service at all is also outstanding) I received a payment for an article I wrote which was $5.00 no problem, so I started accepting paypal payments again, well low and behold today a company I purchased wholesale items sent me a partial refund for something that was purchased and not in stock paypal put this money on hold. ARE YOU SERIOUS??????

Is there still a class action lawsuit going on about this, and if there is can someone direct me to the thread that has information on how to join because I think this is total BS.. Its not even from a sale, its money I paid out to another merchant for goods.. How can they justify holding that, and they don't even give a reason/time frame nothing when I click the details it just says Hold Placed. and it is for $12.89 which I paid a $130 to this company. Paypal is so utterly ridiculous I am going now to remove them as a payment method on all my stores.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.