First Payment Billed Twice for Pay in 4 Transaction.

wastedpadre
Contributor
Contributor

AS stated in the title it seems as though there has been a glitch of sorts and I've been charged twice for the first Payment in a series of 4. It shows two charges for the Pay in 4 day 1 payment but only one of them is reflected in the total amount paid. This is really quite stressful having to wonder if that money will ever come back or how long it could take to get resolved. I'm already strapped for money which is the sole reason why I chose the financing option, because I couldn't afford to spend more than the amount of 1 payment per month without being forced to pay late on other things. This glitch in the Pay in 4 system is causing me the exact grief I was trying to avoid by using it in the first place. Has anyone else experienced this and gotten things resolved by support or through a dispute? I will update this thread with any relevant information as it becomes available.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kris10stone
Contributor
Contributor
I just had this happen. When I did the pay in 4 agreement I thought I made the first payment at the time of the transaction. My bank account shows this transaction. But then I went onto my PayPal account and under the pay in 4 it said I still needed to make my first payment so I did and then realized rye first payment should have already been paid at the time of the transaction. So when I look at my bank account it shows two payments but when I look at my PayPal pay in 4 it only shows that I’ve made 1 payment.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.