want to add payment gateway on my network

RobertRivera
Contributor
Contributor

I have my best cavity back irons website i want to add PayPal as payment gateway to receive payments. Is it possible if yes kindly let me know with step by step guide. 
I am waiting for your response. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @RobertRivera 

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

Thanks for choosing PayPal as a payment gateway to receive payments. You can accept payments online with PayPal. You can refer this webpage for more information about accepting online payments with PayPal. PayPal Checkout lets you accept PayPal payments directly on your website. Here's the article on how you can add payment button in your website : How do I add a PayPal Checkout payment button to my website?

I hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @RobertRivera 

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

Thanks for choosing PayPal as a payment gateway to receive payments. You can accept payments online with PayPal. You can refer this webpage for more information about accepting online payments with PayPal. PayPal Checkout lets you accept PayPal payments directly on your website. Here's the article on how you can add payment button in your website : How do I add a PayPal Checkout payment button to my website?

I hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

RobertRivera
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for sharing this guide. let me set up Checkout on my Best cavity back irons network. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.