how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Kaznicrey
Contributor
Contributor
I’m also still waiting, my first one was on the 9th, it’s now the 20th and absolutely nothing
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
good afternoon, did you manage to receive the 300 $ on paypal ??? or were you able to cash out at the game and are waiting for the money to be deposited on paypal ???
Login to Me Too

Kaznicrey
Contributor
Contributor
Still haven’t received a thing, I’ve cashed out 1500 between 9th and 12th. Still all show as processing
Login to Me Too

Perrynisha2
New Community Member
It say that it was sent but I have not received any money not a dime
Login to Me Too

Tara541
The same thing happened to me. How do I actually get paid
Login to Me Too

Cna1
Contributor
Contributor
I have been online games and I have cashed out several gift cards but, they are still processing after a month instead of 7-15 business days??????????? What's going on how do I resolve this and get the money?
Login to Me Too

Cna1
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem.
Login to Me Too

Techjhornoman
New Community Member
I am having the same problem
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Techjhornoman 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AlexaTilbrook
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass... I agree! These apps are a nightmare! You WILL be doing nothing but watching ads. And you will NOT get anything in your PayPal balance. However, you will probably max out your data allowance and phone storage instead. I recommend looking up a couple channels on YouTube, "Vinsane" and "App Crusader". (Same person) He actually reviews money-making apps and these games are, for the most part, scams. Also, I believe that if you do give your PayPal email to these apps, there's a good chance they're harvesting accounts for a breach. Caveat emptor.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.