Working capital - not eligible

CLMM
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, after having (and paying off with no problems) 8 Working Capital loans, I am now getting this message; *Business Name* does not meet the criteria to apply for another PayPal Working Capital cash advance right now, but you can apply again as your business changes. Your business account status is considered during each application I paid it off with my paypal balance on Friday 17th Nov. Could it be that it takes a while to clear? It won’t even let me get to the application page, this message just appears 😞 Has anyone else had similar and progressed? Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @CLMM

Welcome back to the PayPal Community! 

I understand your recent Working Capital loan wasn't approved, and I'm sorry to hear that. I recommend reaching out to Working Capital directly to inquire what happened and if there's anything that needs to be done. You can find their contact information at the bottom of this page on the PayPal website. 

I hope you hear back soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

dxhs2000
Contributor
Contributor

i have done over 2.5 million in paypal loans and have been denied since April when i paid my last one off early as i have all the others. paypal will just string you along and tell you its because of the switch from zettle to paypal here or vice versa but it is so you do not jump ship to another merchant. it does not look like they will be offering it any further and are just dangling the carrot in front of our faces. i suggest a new merchant company. square and clover both offer working capital 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.