Working capital denial after two successful loans

lesliek523
Contributor
Contributor

I don't really understand why my working capital is getting declined.  I had two very successful loans, both paid off in less than 90 days.  I am in need of another loan and keep getting denied.  I called and am told that it is because my processing has gone down in the last two months..... possibly, but BARELY.  Then when I called back to question what is counted towards processing because I wanted to make sure they didn't count the money I deposited to pay off the first capital loan.  That rep said it was also the amount of transactions.  I went back in, and that didn't really make sense either. They said that it can change at any time of the day and to just keep applying, even multiple times a day.... has this worked for anyone?  I recently did a debt consolidation program and my credit score went down quite a bit.... they explained this would happen.  I didn't think they would look at my credit score, but could this be the reason?  I can't apply for a different loan at this time.  Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lesliek523 

Yes that could be the reason but nothing anyone on here can do for you unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
You were not declined because of the debt consolidation. I'm not sure why you were declined, but they do not look at your credit, with the exception of bankruptcy
Login to Me Too

katiesiepierski
Contributor
Contributor
I have the exact same issue. Everything my business and PayPal business account is great - upward, consistent growth for years, no returns, disputes, fast shipping, if you put everything on a graph it would be a steady incline at any given point in time since 2016. I have had 2 working capital loans in the past via PayPal, and 2 through Shopify which was linked to the same PayPal acct, yet for literature past 2 years I keep getting denied from PayPal for another work capital loan. CS really is of no help and can't provide any answers nor any constructive help. My numbers and patterns literally couldn't be any better than they are, so it doesn't make any sense. All I can think of is that maybe they're looking at WHAT is being sold now and flag certain categories. That's my best guess.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.