Paypal keeps crashing

Zoran_T
New Community Member
The app crashed almost instantl every time i press continue after it asks me to send the code to my phone number.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Zoran_T
New Community Member
I forgot to mentioned that i tried it on a Xiaomi Redmi note 10s and on a Samsung A54.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Zoran_T

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I understand you're unable to use the PayPal Mobile App because it keeps crashing whenever you try to request the authentication code. I'm sorry for any frustration this has caused. I recommend clearing the App's cache in your phone's app settings and then check for any updates. If it continues to crash after that, please uninstall and reinstall it. After trying these troubleshooting steps, if you're still unable to use the PayPal Mobile App, please reach out to Customer Support through one of these options

I hope this helps and you can use the App soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

sueps
Contributor
Contributor
Obviously had tried all the above including contacting customer support - still nothing . Pixel 7 + PP app was working fine till today now it just crashes after entering the sent code. GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.