Paypal has destroyed several of my transactions

SunnyDays
Contributor
Contributor

When I became convinced to register a Business Account at Paypal, they destroyed two large orders of mine by failingt the payment transaction completely. Paypal was unable to help me and suggested to not use Business Account! So I stoipped using it.

Then when the following ERROR or GLITCH occurred (screenshot attached) I was advised it is a FAILED transaction, but weeks later I have noticed the transaction was still AUTHORIZED and was not failed at all! Paypal disappointed me again. That customer's order was delayed by weeks by a fake glitch at Paypal. Today Paypal messed up my significant order again! The transaction was authorized and it was just fine until something or someone at Paypal did something and causedf the already apporved and authorized transaction to become DENIED! Customer becamse upset and angry and demanded money back and the revenue was destroyed again, by Paypal's own fault!

Save yourselves a frustration and STOP using this clueless, incompetent, failing Paypal service.

paypal_25MAR2024-WTF.jpg

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.