PayPal Credit link is missing from my account - what's up with that?

Tazilon
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal Credit link is missing from my account - what's up with that?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

dunxter
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem several times, including today, August 18, 2021 - no PayPal Credit link on my PayPal Summary/home page. However, I found the reminder email that I got from PayPal Credit a few days ago and clicked the link to make a payment. Yesterday it didn't work, but today it logged me into the usual Paypal Credit payment options page, where I was able to set up my payment. SUCCESS!

However, I'm also going to download my latest PayPal Credit statement PDF because it's one of the few places I can get my full 16 digit PayPal Credit account number. I'm going to use this to try a payment to PayPal Credit using my regular BillPay service, because frankly I'm tired of the difficulties with Synchrony's web-based tools for making my PayPal Credit payments.

Good luck and hope you manage to get your payment in on time.

Dunxter

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Tazilon

Welcome to the Community! 

You can read how to make repayments to your PayPal Credit account here.

Hopefully, this helps! 

PayPal_Craig

Login to Me Too

nwisg
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, but that doesn't address the complaint. Snail mail or by phone is not what I want to make a payment or view my PayPal credit account. I want the link back on  my Home page. This is a PayPal problem which has been happening of and on now for several months... total bummer 😞

Login to Me Too

StrBender

I clicked on that link and it still doesn't solve the problem that we are having. There was a large PayPal Credit box on the lower left side of my account page showing me the details of my account. It also has the Due date and the Pay Now button, but it's no longer there! I'm using a laptop and not another method. My payment is due tomorrow on the 19th.

Login to Me Too
Solved

dunxter
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem several times, including today, August 18, 2021 - no PayPal Credit link on my PayPal Summary/home page. However, I found the reminder email that I got from PayPal Credit a few days ago and clicked the link to make a payment. Yesterday it didn't work, but today it logged me into the usual Paypal Credit payment options page, where I was able to set up my payment. SUCCESS!

However, I'm also going to download my latest PayPal Credit statement PDF because it's one of the few places I can get my full 16 digit PayPal Credit account number. I'm going to use this to try a payment to PayPal Credit using my regular BillPay service, because frankly I'm tired of the difficulties with Synchrony's web-based tools for making my PayPal Credit payments.

Good luck and hope you manage to get your payment in on time.

Dunxter

Login to Me Too

Tazilon
Contributor
Contributor

Hey dunxter!

Many many thanks, after reading your response to my post I went ahead and looked for the same email you mentioned, and found it.

Clicking on the link brought me to a page that allowed payment... it's odd that PayPal removed that visibility and functionality from our PayPal account that we are all used to seeing. 🤔

Once again, thank you, you definitely made my day! 😀

Login to Me Too

TatWadjet
Contributor
Contributor

Worked for me too!  THANK YOU - I BOOKMARKED THE PAGE - hopefully that helps 😛

Login to Me Too

nwisg
Contributor
Contributor

Yea, right now this is the only solution thanks for reminding us about the email from PayPal Credit with a link.

Login to Me Too

nwisg
Contributor
Contributor

Ya... FYI, I bookmarked it as well but its not going to work... comes up session expired and a blank page.

Login to Me Too

xbaquero
New Community Member

Have had this issue for couple of weeks now and tried using different browser, it worked with Microsoft Edge.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.