Pay in 4

agordon
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to use Pay in 4 before but now it is not an option for me whenever I try, I have not found any answers as to why? I pay all my other pay in 4 payments on time so not sure what happened? Anyone else have this happen to them before? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

alarre1
New Community Member

This is happening to me too.  The chat gave me this response which wasn't any help at all:

I understand that your contacting us about your Pay in 4 which is not showing up during check out and I appreciate you using our Pay in 4. Upon checking, you we're approved several times using our Pay in 4 and now it when you checkout it won't show up. The Pay Later checkout options will be displayed if the option is available for the specific merchant as well as the transaction amount and type. Keep in mind, not all goods and services are eligible. If for some reason the items in your cart are not eligible for Pay Later, the offer will not be available. We do need to comply with the purchase amount which is $30 - $1500. If it will exceed or lesser than $30 then you'll not be eligible. I highly suggest to check another merchant if the option is available. Don't worry, the option is still there but its not always available. 

I may try calling into customer service tomorrow and see if they'll be any help.

Login to Me Too

agordon
Contributor
Contributor

I have gotten no where with the chat either. Did you call into customer service? if so what did they say? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.