Paperless statement

Sharon190
Contributor
Contributor

I received a statement today but I thought I was paperless. I can’t see where to change this on my account.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sharon190 

As you haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately its hard for us to advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sharon190
Contributor
Contributor
Apologies. I am in United Kingdom
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sharon190 

Here's the help center article to know more information to download statements. If you're referring to an opt-in Paperless\electronic PayPal Credit statement, please follow these steps. 

1. Click on "PayPal Credit (previously Bill Me Later) 
2. Click "View Statements 
3. A pop-out menu on the right will allow you to select a statement. If you'd like to change your statement preferences, click "Manage Statements" at the bottom of the page.
4. In the PayPal Credit section, you can choose paperless statements.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sharon190
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I can’t seem to find where it says to change to paperless statements. Tried on the app and browser
Login to Me Too

Danfw79
Hi Did you ever get this resolved? I've had an account for over a year now and I got a statement in the post today.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.