PAY LATER

Grasquin1978
New Community Member

I signed up and got approved for paypal pay later  but when i try to make my first payment I get a message saying "sorry something went wrong" I tried clearing my cache and cookie 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Grasquin1978,

Thank you for visiting our community help forum!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to make the repayment. It is entirely possible that you could be running into our security system. Each time you initiate a transaction, our system runs through a series of filters to locate any possible risk and may temporarily block the activity. I recommend that you to try again at a later date by clearing your cache and cookies from your internet browser or try to use a different internet browser/device. Also, please check if there's any insufficient balance in your funding source. In such cases, please try to update the payment information and try again.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.