Is the QR code available without a transaction fee PayPal Giving Fund donations?

RMC-Raleigh
Contributor
Contributor

Is the QR code available without a transaction fee PayPal Giving Fund donations?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @RMC-Raleigh,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about the fees. QR code payments allow you to get paid in person with PayPal just by displaying your QR code for customers to scan using the PayPal app. It's free to create and share a QR code. You can learn more about fees for QR code payments here.

PayPal Giving Fund doesn’t charge fees and need a PayPal account with confirmed charity status to enroll. 

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @RMC-Raleigh,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about the fees. QR code payments allow you to get paid in person with PayPal just by displaying your QR code for customers to scan using the PayPal app. It's free to create and share a QR code. You can learn more about fees for QR code payments here.

PayPal Giving Fund doesn’t charge fees and need a PayPal account with confirmed charity status to enroll. 

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

RMC-Raleigh
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.