cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the PayPal Holiday Giveaway Free Entry Method working?

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@hilly9 

Allow 5 days for it to show in your balance (I wouldn't count the weekend) and then it should show up at checkout when you can select it as a payment option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Go to solution
SophieW1979
New Community Member

I received an email on the 19th November saying I had won £25 on the xmas draw? I have looked everywhere and cant find the £25 anywhere. Can anyone help me to access it?

Options
Go to solution
Harrymosquito
New Community Member
I'm having the same issue. I received an email from PayPal saying I'd won $25 but can not confirm it or find it anywhere associated with my account!

Options
Go to solution
mummy2four
New Community Member

Hi, can someone help please.  I have been told that i need to opt in to the prize draw to receive entries. However, every time i clock on the "opt in to prize draw", it takes me back to the original page about the prize draw details.  Any one know how i can opt in please or has this done it.

Thanks

Options
Go to solution
haedworm
Contributor

So I just bought something from a store I haven't used before and in my order confirmation it says 'Your offer covered your entire purchase' and sure enough I haven't been charged anything.

I wasn't aware of any offers (though of course I am extremely happy) and looking through the archives here someone has previously asked the same question.

Does anyone have any idea why this happened?

Options
Go to solution
eebo_x7
Contributor

I sell items on ebay and noticed since yesterday have had same message and looks like I'm not being charged for postage labels I purchase on packlink 

Options
Go to solution
eebo_x7
Contributor

if you go to PayPal account under wallet and scroll down it should say offer. I got a £25 gift offer to spend for Christmas 

Options
Go to solution
haedworm
Contributor

Thanks!

I couldn't find an 'offers' section in the app, but on looking I did find it under the Rewards tab, and there's a bunch more ££'s in there too.
Made my day that has. 

Options
Go to solution
eebo_x7
Contributor
Looks like you won the weekly prize draw! See below. https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/holiday-giveaway

Options
Go to solution
MikePrice58
Contributor

Just checked as the same happened to me. I have been given £50.00! That is a nice surprise...

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.