How do you create a paypal.me? The instructions on the paypal website is unclear?

Aaron389
New Community Member

I need help setting up my paypal.me link. The instructions in the paypal  website are not clear.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Aaron389,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're having issues while setting up PayPal.me. PayPal.Me is an easier way to get paid through PayPal. Just share your very own PayPal.Me link with others, and they can send you money whenever they want. They don't have to know your email address or mobile phone number, or even have the PayPal app. They can just tap on your link, and go to your PayPal.Me, type in the amount and send the money. To create your own PayPal.Me link, just visit PayPal.Me. If you already have a PayPal account, log in, and generate your link. You can also grab your PayPal.Me link from the Profile section in your Account settings.

Note: PayPal.Me links can’t be reserved and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If your preferred link is taken, try some alternatives or pick one of our suggestions. You may have only one active PayPal.Me link per PayPal account. Once you create your PayPal.Me link, you won’t be able to edit it. 

I hope this information helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ab3htx
New Community Member

Will PayPal offer the option to update my PayPal.Me? Currently, I have it disabled because it no longer accurately reflects my updated business model.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.