How can I take Paypal's debit card?

buraktplgu
Contributor
Contributor

How can I demand debit card of Paypal? I want to take paypal debit card for using from ATMs becuause my current bank accounts are not available in France. I have cash with me and I want to use it online. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@buraktplgu 

You would need to have a business account as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/fr/cshelp/article/quest-ce-que-la-carte-paypal-business-debit-mastercard%C2%A...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

buraktplgu
Contributor
Contributor

I filled everything I have to fill, they took small amounth of money and gived back 1 time. What should I do next?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum! Thank you @kernowlass for all you do to help our customers. We appreciate all the guidance and assistance you lend to our users. 

@buraktplgu, welcome! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some difficulty requesting a PayPal debit card. As kernowlass mentioned, you'll need a business account to request a PayPal debit card. If you run into any issues upgrading your account, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.