Can't Add PayPal MasterCard as "Funding Source" for automatic payments

Nolegrl88
Contributor
Contributor
I'm trying to add my PayPal MasterCard as "Funding Source" for automatic payments. It appears to only show "funding sources" from linked cards and since my PayPal card is already linked to my account, I can't re-add it to my wallet. How can I set this card as the payment for a new auto-pay agreement? I already have it set as my "preferred" card, but the billing agreements request a "backup source" to my balance and this card doesn't show in that list.
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Aashishkebab
Contributor
Contributor
The post you linked is part of this same thread, nothing in this thread works I've already read the entire thread. It's clearly very buggy.
Login to Me Too

Nolegrl88
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, OP here. Did you just recently activate your card? I'm not sure exactly what fixed it for me, but phone support initially refreshed my profile, which didn't seem to work, but then a few days later, the card showed as a funding source. So I'm not sure if it was the refresh that did it or if it just took a few days after activation for the card to show properly. Either way, I agree, it's very buggy. Features should work as soon as the card is active.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.