Application for the PPCP takes several weeks

shopshot
Contributor
Contributor

We have applied for the PayPal Commerce Platform (PPCP) on 3rd August 2021. The application process is supposed to be reviewed and completed within 7-14 working days, which would now be way overdue. 

Has anybody else had difficulties with the PPCP application? I already contacted the Merchant Technical Support, they keep asking me for a screenshot of my application, which I don't have (because I didn't think of making a screenshot while applying), which is what they keep telling them, but the answers seem random and now I've been forwarded to a phone number. When I call this number, I have to select whether I have got a private account or a business account and whether it is active or not. I selected Business and Active - the call was ended by the bot telling me to contact the Support team.

We need the PayPal implementation as quick as possible for our platform, so I'd be thankful for any type of help.

Thank you guys!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.