Contributor
Contributor

Am i eligible to receive 5$ paypal

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Coomerr, @veluz_danilo, and @Martin_harlan.

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you haven't received an expected reward. Please be informed that if you are eligible for this promotion, you should have received a notification inviting you to take advantage of it. The Terms and Conditions would have been at the bottom of the promotion, stating what steps need to be taken in order to be eligible. Once you have redeemed the offer, you should see the reward in some days. If the reward was made available, it will be in the "Offers" section of your PayPal account. Offers are normally sent to your account within approximately 5 business days of the qualifying purchase. If you need further assistance, you can get in touch with our Customer Support by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
363 REPLIES 363

Marjorielaurel2
Contributor
Contributor
Email Sent To Me By PayPal.com "Claim Your $10 Reward
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Marjorielaurel2,

Welcome back to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

I understand your concern about receiving email about rewards. Most of our promotional emails are sent to our customers who are eligible. You can review the terms and conditions in the email you received to claim the reward. For any additional assistance, please reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page.

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

william828
Contributor
Contributor
claim US$10 REWARD
Login to Me Too

william828
Contributor
Contributor
can i claim now the US$10 REWARD
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tembak, @Marjorielaurel2, @JackRich, and everyone else,

Thank you all for your interest in a promotion that PayPal has sent to some customers. I understand your excitement to participate!

If you have been the recipient of an email or message directly from PayPal, the instructions to claim the reward and apply it will be included in the message and/or the terms and conditions of the reward that are included in or linked from the message.

If you have not received the email directly from PayPal, including if the message was forwarded from someone else, you are likely not eligible at this time. Rewards are sent from time to time to different pools of customers, and not everyone is eligible for every reward. It is not possible to opt-in or request a reward from an offer that you were not automatically invited to. I apologize for the inconvenience. Hang in there, I'm sure there will be another offer at another time!

I hope this helps clarify!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

TravGina23
Contributor
Contributor
Can I claim my free 10 rewards
Login to Me Too

justinjonk
Contributor
Contributor
Also want to know how
Login to Me Too

Paijo
Contributor
Contributor
Please help send for me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.