Login to Me Too

veluz_danilo
Contributor
Contributor
Please ineec it 😞
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Coomerr, @veluz_danilo, and @Martin_harlan.

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you haven't received an expected reward. Please be informed that if you are eligible for this promotion, you should have received a notification inviting you to take advantage of it. The Terms and Conditions would have been at the bottom of the promotion, stating what steps need to be taken in order to be eligible. Once you have redeemed the offer, you should see the reward in some days. If the reward was made available, it will be in the "Offers" section of your PayPal account. Offers are normally sent to your account within approximately 5 business days of the qualifying purchase. If you need further assistance, you can get in touch with our Customer Support by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PAM104
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Thank You
Login to Me Too

Jnnflrs
Please include me to receive reward promotion. That would a great help for me. Thank you so much.
Login to Me Too

Zenonmatos
New Community Member
Please include me to receive reward promotion. That would a great help for me. Thank you so much.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.