Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supply custom information during subscription sign-up

Options
psfc
New Community Member
Posted on

Hi folks, I'm exploring different options for managing membership payments for my sports club. Paypal's Subscriptions option looks close to being viable, but there's one thing I can't quite tell whether it is capable of: I need to collect a couple of additional values supplied by the customer during sign-up, and I can't see if that is possible. Specifically, I want each subscription to be accompanied by a name of who the subscription is for as opposed to who is paying it (most commonly because parents will set up a subscription for each child).

Can this be done? If so, please could you point me at the docs reference for how to do it? I want to be able to see this information when I view active subscriptions - I've seen some mentions of returning data to the merchant in an email but this wouldn't be ideal for situations where I'm looking at a subscription someone might have set up years ago.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.