reapply for paypal pay in four application

Moopi
Contributor
Contributor

So I had been using pay in four for about a year now and when I tried to use it today it was declined. I get an email that says my application for pay in four has been declined. Even though I have been using it for quite some time no clue why they decide to do this now but is there a way to reapply for it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey there @Moopi

Welcome back to the PayPal Community Forum! 

Our decision process is automated. We assess your financial position using a combination of the information you provided within your application and information about your usage and history with PayPal to decide whether PayPal Pay in 4 is suitable for you at this time. 

We may also run a credit check when you apply if we need more information to be able to make a decision. This search will only be visible to you.

If you apply during check out and are declined for PayPal Pay in 4, you can still use PayPal to check out securely with your debit or credit card.

If you want to re-apply, you will be able to do so 35 days after your last application.

I hope this helps 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.