ho do i do a paypal balance transfer?

Winterlove
Contributor
Contributor

is there a way to do a balance transfer to take advantage of the zero 6month apr? everyone with a new card gets that right or does the 6month zero apr depend on my credit score?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Winterlove

Welcome! Thank you for visiting PayPal's Community Forum! If you're asking about the 6-month / zero APR promotion for PayPal Credit, that would be available for any purchase above $99. 

In regard to balance transfers, I would recommend reaching out to PayPal Credit Customer Service to see if that option is available.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Winterlove
Contributor
Contributor

does that zero percent apr apply to balance transfer?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Winterlove 

I see you're looking to transfer your balance from your PayPal account. You can transfer your balance directly to your linked bank account or eligible card. Here's the article you can review about the transfer options of your PayPal balance : How do I get money out of my PayPal account? For more information on fees, click the Fees option at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

If you're referring to PayPal Credit APR, the variable Purchase APR is 28.49% for new accounts. The APR is accurate as of 3/1/2023 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). You can review the PayPal Credit FAQ's for more information.

Feel free to reach PayPal Support team for any additional assistance. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.