cannot pay with paypal credit apple store

roonra
Contributor
Contributor

I want to use my paypal credit to pay for a MacBook pro from the apple store (over 4 months 0% interest). Paypal say there is an issue there end, but it's been a day and half now, and still doesn't work for me. I have credit to use, so it's not that. I should be redirected back to apple site when I press that final button etc, but it doesn't re direct. There's a sort of loop where it just goes back to "select which interest option you want". Any one else experiencing anything like this? Really annoying.. each day that goes by increases my delivery time from apple, and I need it for a job on the 19th Nov. ARGH!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Roothus
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same issue Have you had any luck as of yet
Login to Me Too

roonra
Contributor
Contributor

no afraid not. I really don't want to try the option with more interest on... I was thinking last night, because they may be in high demand, is this something they have put in place so they can drip feed us the macs??! Those who can just whack it on a card get priority.. and those who want to use credit, well... let's delay them a few days to manage delivery expectations. Probably not.. but you never know! Will keep you posted if I get anywhere.. but glad I'm not the only one (thinking it was my browser or something?!) Who needs an 8tb SSB anyway?! haha

Login to Me Too

Roothus
Contributor
Contributor
It's so annoying I've just moved into a new property and I needed to order a bed to get delivered for Tuesday, I've been trying since Saturday.. I hope they sort this out ASAP.. If I manage to order, I'll let you know immediately All the best
Login to Me Too

BalticDS
Contributor
Contributor

I have this same exact issue and it's been like this for a week now, I've phoned PayPal themselves numerous times and they were not able to provide sufficient assistance, they tell me to wait a few days and try again.

WHEN WILL YOU FIX THIS, PAYPAL?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.