cancel pay in 4

pr2jd2b
Contributor
Contributor

I am always able to pay in full and do not need to "pay in 4", How do I cancel "pay in 4" ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @pr2jd2b,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you would like to cancel PayPal Pay in 4 as a payment option while checking out. If you do not wish to opt-in for this payment plan you can certainly ignore that option and select a different method altogether. Unfortunately, you won't be able to cancel it completely. Please be advised that Pay in 4 may not be available for certain merchants and our system may also decide to offer PayPal Pay in 4 as an option based on our internal checks, it seems like your account is in good standing hence you're getting the option.

If you have already opted for Pay in 4 and paid in full but wish to cancel it now, please take a look at this help center article to know more information.

Regards,

Ayesha 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.