Zettle 2 reader will not connect to android

Jonathang2
Contributor
Contributor
We have a PayPal zettle service at my employer. Since getting a new phone I cannot connect to the zettle reader 2. The app has installed fine and initially I was able to just use 'tap to pay' however now every payment fails. I can see the Bluetooth device in the phone Bluetooth menu however when scanning for it via the zettle app it cannot find it. The zettle reader 2 seems to connect to apple devices fine. I am using a Samsung s23 ultra if that makes any difference however cannot seem to connect any android phones.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Jonathang2

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues connecting your Zettle 2 reader with your Samsung s23 ultra. Have you tried all the steps in this Zettle 2 Troubleshooting Guide? If those don't end up working out, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for further support. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jonathang2
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Thanks for coming back to me. Yes I have tried all the steps in the troubleshooting guide, unfortunately nothing helped. It just seems that the device will not pair to any new Bluetooth devices and is gradually losing the devices it has previously paired with. I will speak with the customer support team
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.