Will using Paypal pay in 3 negatively affect my credit score even if payments are made on time?

Mkelly21
Contributor
Contributor

Will using Paypal pay in 3 negatively affect my credit score even if payments are made on time?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Heer_S
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Mkelly21 

Thank you for the post. Pay in 3 is the feature that is added to PayPal customers' account to make a purchase conveniently. It should not be impacting Credit score negatively. I rather feel that it should have a positive impact while the payments are made on time. You can also contact your card issuer or the bank as they monitor the credit score perhaps.

Hope it helps.

Heer

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Heer_S
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Mkelly21 

Thank you for the post. Pay in 3 is the feature that is added to PayPal customers' account to make a purchase conveniently. It should not be impacting Credit score negatively. I rather feel that it should have a positive impact while the payments are made on time. You can also contact your card issuer or the bank as they monitor the credit score perhaps.

Hope it helps.

Heer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.