cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I have two pending payments after confirming one off payment from the Buy Now Pay Later?

Options
D-Y
Contributor
Contributor
Posted on
Hi. So this was the first time I've done the Buy Now Pay Later method with PayPal. In the middle of the night, I made a purchase using the BNPL, I looked at my Bank account and saw I had one pending payment, so I assumed that it was the first payment. But then, when I had a look on the PayPal app, it said the one off payment was due today. So, I thought that I had to confirm that the first payment was done. But when I did it and checked my bank account again, I saw TWO pending payments. I am so confused. I need help understanding what happened?
2 REPLIES 2

Why do I have two pending payments after confirming one off payment from the Buy Now Pay Later?

Options
AL175
New Community Member

Having the same issue with pay in three. but one of the payments on PayPal says 'cancelled', hoping that this means it'll be refunded to my bank account soon. It's frustrating because pay in three is supposed to help me pay things off within my budget. 

Options
Cornelius97
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.