Where to check my Paypal Credit monthly instalments?

PeterCaulf
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased item from Ebay and opted to pay by instalments. I want to set up a Direct Debit and need to remind myself of the required monthly amount, however, I  cannot find that information ANYWHERE! Paypal does not include details in their confirmation email or even on the app. So where please, can I remind myself of the amount I need to pay?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @PeterCaulf

Welcome! Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion regarding a recent transaction. Was this payment through PayPal Credit? If so, you should normally see the your PayPal Credit on your home page on the left hand side when you first login to PayPal.com. If you're running into issues finding your PayPal Credit or making repayments, please reach out to their Customer Support teams for assistance. You can find their contact information at the bottom of this FAQ page. 

Good luck and best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PeterCaulf
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Thanks for your response but you seem to have missed my point. Yes the payment was made through Paypal Credit over six months. All I am seeking is a reminder of how much my monthly repayments are. Paypal only tells me the total amount of the credit. I need to know how much the monthly payment is so that I can set up a Direct Debit. It seems that all I can do is wait for the first installment to be taken and then set up the DD for that amount. It is annoying and frustrating, because with any loans I've taken in the past with banks etc, I receive a payment schedule. Perhaps this is something that PP should also provide.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Welcome back @PeterCaulf

Apologies for any confusion and thanks for clarifying your concern. Your minimum monthly payment may potentially change from month to month. But if you're looking to payoff the purchase in 6 months, I'd recommend taking the purchase amount and just dividing it by 6. If you'd like to make minimum monthly payments, PayPal Credit Customer Support can assist you further at the link I provided above. PayPal Support would not have that information. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.