When trying to make a payment to my Paypal Credit account, the link doesn't work

Barchel
Contributor
Contributor

Can't figure out where to report a problem with payment link when trying to make a payment on my Paypal Credit account.  The link isn't working so have to call and would prefer to do online.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Greery
New Community Member
So my friend and I both are having issues accessing/managing our PayPal cash card through the app. There is definitely a technical issue happening, I can't unlock or lock my card and I keep getting sent through a loop of entering my password and app refreshing.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Barchel and @Greery

Thanks for the posts! 

I'm sorry you're both having trouble with your PayPal Credit. For assistance making payments and reporting a problem, you'll want to reach out to PayPal Credit directly. Their contact information can be found on our Help Center here: How do I make payments on my PayPal Credit account?

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.