What happens if my 4 months 0% interest plan isn't paid before expiration?

Skyline57
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i'm asking for a friend as they have a 0% interest over 4 months paypal credit and it will expire next month.

What happens when that date passes?

will it be paid in installments added on to her other paypal credit amounts minimum payment?

OR

Will paypal ask for the full balance with interest in a single payment?

Unfortunately you can't allocated a credit payment to a specific outstanding balance so she has no idea how to pay it off before it's due as anytime she makes a payment it's taken off her other credit plans total balance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Natasha

Hi @Skyline57,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear that your friend has some confusion regarding payments. Not to worry. In your Wallet, click PayPal Credit and below ‘Transactions’ you’ll find a breakdown for each of your payment plans identified by the name of the merchant. You can check your balance, interest rate and instalment number and also the expiry date, depending on the plan. If your friend has further questions, please have them reach out to us. 

-Natasha
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.