Useless invoice form.

Wrona4
Contributor
Contributor

How is it possible that a global cash flow management company can't share a valid invoicing form.

Why You cannot enter a tax identification numer box (field) for clients – buyer? There is simply no such field. Since the form provides such a field for the seller. Why there is no such a field for the buyer? Your invoices are currently worthless and I cannot use your program for this purpose.

Today I got a reply from the Help Desk that there is no such option after the form changes. Congratulations PayPal

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wrona4 

Maybe it’s a privacy concern for some users. For the time being, seller can enter tax ID information in the “Notes to recipient” or “Message to customer” field. If seller is sending estimate, you can request changes or additions, including asking the seller to add tax ID before accepting and converting estimate to an invoice.

https://www.paypal.com/invoice/features-help#point73

6F9F0430-6C2B-434C-B57D-6E32656CC8D1.jpeg
invoicing within account.

DA2F84A2-EE21-4AD1-AE78-1EC6FEB67DBE.jpeg
Invoicing from PayPal online templates/invoice maker.

https://www.paypal.com/invoice/invoice-template-generator

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Wrona4
Contributor
Contributor

Or better, as the Help Desk suggested. Attach your invoice from another program to ours and you're done. Easy. You just need to have an additional program and more time...
Seriously.
Privacy is not an explanation when I have fields for my name and address, why not a tax number?
In the old invoicing option there was an item "Additional information" which was permanently assigned to the customer. As a result, data always appeared when I used the profile.
After the changes, this field is no longer on the invoice. In return, I have to manually enter the number in a "note field" in each invoice and find the customer's tax number because I do not remember them. Easier? Rather not.
In addition, the "Note" appears at the bottom of the invoice and not next to personal data, i.e. where everyone expects it. Effect? I have phone calls asking where the tax number is on the invoice. Easier? No.
And you can simply make a field or, as it was in the previous invoicing, provide the field "Other customer data" on the invoice.
But apparently Pay Pal can't handle it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.