Unable to get Paypal cash card sent

shaesoddjobs
New Community Member

I have being trying for the last hour to get my Paypal Cash Debit Card sent out and I have to have this card

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hello @shaesoddjobs,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I see you have concerns with getting to your PayPal Cash Card. I'm sorry that you've ran into some trouble! After you apply, your card will arrive in the mail within 7-10 days. Keep an eye out for a white PayPal branded envelope. PayPal will send the card to the address you entered or confirmed during application. If you don't receive your PayPal Cash Card, please check the mailing address which was used. You can do this by clicking "Activate Your Card" on the main page, and then click "Didn't get your card". If you are unable to get to where you are able to register for the card, then it might be time to contact PayPal support. Our Customer Support agents should be able to take a more detailed look at what the issue is. You can reach out after you've logged into your account by clicking on our Contact page. The next pages will have contact options to customer support. 

I hope you find resolution soon! 

Thank you,

- Schae 

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.