UPS Shipping Labels No Longer Offered Through PayPal ?

JabFreeeeeeeee
Contributor
Contributor

Since mid September 2021 we have been unable to print UPS shipping labels through our PayPal account. Our UPS account became unlinked and we are unable to link our UPS account or even create a new UPS account through PayPal. Error message is "We're unable to process your request. Please try again later'. We have been using PayPal, printing UPS labels 20+ years with the same UPS account and the same PayPal account. I've sent numerous messages to PayPal, called on the phone and have opened tickets. I respond to the ticket again wondering wtf is going on and I get a response back from PayPal saying UPS is no longer  offered? Truth be told, I only use PayPal as our merchant account because of the integration with UPS and the ease of printing a label. If this is true, that UPS labels are no longer offered then I'm out. I'll take my $1million+ in sales to another merchant. Below is the email response. WTF is going on here? 

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

I truly apologize for the inconvenience our new Ship Station feature is causing. Currently, PayPal only offers USPS shipping options as UPS shipping labels are no longer offered through PayPal.

Thank you for being part of the PayPal community. For additional questions, please visit www.paypal.com and click Help & Contact, near the bottom of any page.

Sincerely,
Joe
Merchant Services
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2021 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JabFreeeeeeeee
Contributor
Contributor

Zero replies in 2 days? No one else is having a problem printing UPS labels ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.