UNUSUAL NUMBERS IN MY CREDIT AND DEBIT COLUMNS ON MY PAYPAL CASH STATEMENT

DaveR-KB7GP
Contributor
Contributor

On my PayPal cash statement, I see some unusual numbers that do not make any sense although there is a pattern. I understand that between the Cash and the M/C card account, there are some back-and-forth transaction entries that tend to confuse me on my end. What I am seeing is for example, in my statement on 4/4 there is a credit of $25.36 (deposited from the credit card side) and a debit of $25.36 going to my payee. On that same day, there is a credit of $0.00002536 apparently from "PayPal Buyer Credit Payment Funding PayPal MasterCard x-##60 ID: 7DY4279##### Ref ID: 3WK6294#####. There are several in this and last month's statements and they all seem to follow this same pattern of ±0.0001%. If I am making a payment on my card, 0.0001% is debited.

If this is something for internal use, why does it show up on my monthly statement? 

Am I actually "Paying" or "Receiving" those amounts, even as insignificant as they appear to be?

A couple of times, that 0.0001% appears when the transaction that initiated it does not show up on my cash statement but does on my Card statement. It makes it difficult to actually balance/reconcile my PayPal cash account when an amount is not there to match to my register.

Now that I have thoroughly confused any reader, I will wait for a possible explanation.

Thank you all.

DaveR

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @DaveR-KB7GP

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some confusion with your recent card history. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for clarification on what's going on. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.