Started a Fundraiser, Someone donated but it’s not showing up

CaitdoescrimeYT
Contributor
Contributor
I started a fundraiser to help with personal costs. A friend donated and received a receipt saying she donated. It’s not showing in the full amount of money and I haven’t received an email saying they donated like I have with the others. Is it normal for certain donations to take awhile?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @CaitdoescrimeYT,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thanks for posting!

I understand your concern about not seeing the donation received to your account. If the charity is enrolled with PayPal Giving Fund, it usually takes 15-45 days to grant a donation. It can take 90 days or longer if the charity isn’t enrolled with us. You can always track your donations by logging to the dashboard using your charity's PayPal account credentials or via the PayPal Giving Fund website. You can Click the Activity tab to see individual donation details received into your account. You can learn more about how we grant donations to enrolled and unenrolled charities by reviewing our Donation Delivery Policy.  

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.