Reward money

jefferyn00
Contributor
Contributor
I have 25 dollars on rewards money,and I was wanting to use it to purchase 2 months paramount plus. I got a free month trial of it, and I want to use paypal to pay the monthly sub. How can I make sure it takes money from my rewards and not my paypal balance?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @jefferyn00,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! It sounds like you're trying to use our Pay with Rewards option, is that right? If so, here's a Help Center article you may find useful: What's Pay with Rewards and how do I use it?

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Montano28
New Community Member
I cant claim my reward
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Montano28,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to claim your reward. For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

jefferyn00
Contributor
Contributor
I have 25 dollars that I got from paypal it was a buy 25 in crypto get 25 i rewards. So now I have 25 in rewards but I want to make sure when I buy something it uses that 25 I have in rewards as opposed to buying from my wallet.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.