Refunded PP credit purchase still appearing on statement?

MintyMilkk
New Community Member

Used PP credit to buy something on ebay, but then refunded that purchase. Monthly statement says that amount was refunded to the PP credit account, but I'm still seeing that purchase as part of my balance on my dashboard as if I need to pay it off?

If the purchase was refunded surely the promotion should have disappeared entirely?

"No interest

if paid in full by XX Jan, 2022

£XXX.XX

Remaining balance"

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MintyMilkk 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/FAQ2850

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MintyMilkk
New Community Member

I mentioned this in the post, but the refund is already technically there in the statement (Screenshot 1), it's just that it's still there under payments? (Screenshot 2)

I already waited a month to see if it would update on the next statement, but it didn't, that's the only reason I'm now posting.

brave_dPfWOmOxIG.png

brave_Fdt2rGXVz2.png

Login to Me Too

Most_shady
Contributor
Contributor
I also have this problem, I tried to purchase some Amazon vouchers back in December but because I was trying to purchase over my allowed first time budget from the site, the recipient blocked the purchase and refunded my money straight away, as it shows in my statement. but PayPal have still got it in my app purchase history and saying I need to pay it by 07/04/22 to avoid interest. How can it be right that they are going to be charging me interest on something that I haven’t actually bought!? It’s a complete joke.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.